Olympic Hills Family Resources
Quick Links for Families
- Start of School Forms
- Free and Reduced Online Lunch Form
- Reduced Price Orca Card Information
- Get Internet and Computer for less
- Seattle Schools’ Vaccine Information
Free Academic Resources
- Catalogo Historico de Libros (posted soon)
- Great resources from Starfall.com
- BBC Resources
- Khan Academy – Free Online Courses for Everyone
- Internet Safety Curriculum Resources
Admissions Center and Enrollment Services
- Learn how to register a new student and information about open enrollment for school choice (applying to a different school) on our Enrollment webpage.
- Seattle Public Schools offers Highly Capable Services, Advanced Learning/Spectrum for students who have been evaluated and designated as advanced learners. Learn more on our Advanced Learning webpage.
- Families should communicate with their school when students are absent. Find school contact information on our school directory webpage.
- Check your student’s attendance on The Source.
Basic Rules of Seattle Public Schools and Student Rights and Responsibilities
Our Student Rights and Responsibilities sets forth the rules and regulations of Seattle Public Schools regarding student conduct. It is created in compliance with the requirements of State law and aligned with the Seattle Public Schools Strategic Plan.
- Growth boundaries are changes to attendance area boundaries designed to balance student enrollment. They are necessary because of enrollment growth in the number of students. Read more on School Boundary Updates.
Bullying and harassment prevention
- Seattle Public Schools is dedicated to providing safe, welcoming, and inclusive schools for all students. Report concerns about bullying or harassment to your student’s school principal or assistant principal. Find school contact information on our school directory webpage
- Find additional resources on our Office of Student Civil Rights webpage.
- Find key school year dates and upcoming district events on our district calendar webpage.
- Find information about preschool, before and after childcare providers, and resources to help pay for childcare on our Early Learning webpage.
College and Career Readiness
- Find what students need to graduate on our graduation requirements webpage.
- Learn more about how students can explore career options and technical training on our Career and Technical Education webpage.
- The district and schools contact families with important reminders and urgent information by phone and email. Learn how you can customize how you receive communications from your school and the district on our SchoolMessenger communication preferences webpage.
Forms and Official Notices
- Find district forms families may need to complete for their students. Find key translated forms on our translated forms webpage.
- Read official district notices to Seattle Public Schools students and families on our official notices webpage.
Health and wellness
- Find general health information for all students, including immunization requirements and health forms, on our Health Services webpage.
- The McKinney-Vento Program staff can help students and families who are experiencing homelessness. Read more about the McKinney-Vento Program.
Lunches and School Meals
- Nutrition Services has information about the meals served and monthly menus at Olympic Hills.
- Pay for school meals with PayPams.
- Apply for free and reduced lunch fees.
- The ombudsperson is an independent, neutral liaison to assist families address conflicts and complaints that cannot be solved at the school level. Learn more on our ombudsperson webpage.
Online Academic Resources
- Find links to popular resources on our online academic resources for students.
Preschool and Early Learning
- Learning about preschool options and how to enroll your student in kindergarten on our Early Learning webpage.
- Use The Source to view student schedules, assessment scores, attendance, library information, and secondary student grades. Visit The Source.
- Schoology is a tool that teachers may use to communicate with parents, guardians, and students about day-to-day coursework, such as dates and assignments. Visit Schoology.
- The Special Education department works collaboratively to ensure access and success for students with disabilities. Learn more on our Special Education webpage.
- Read about Student 504 Procedures on our Student ADA webpage.
Transcripts, Verifications, Diplomas
- Visit our Archives webpage to order transcripts for students who have been out of the district for two years or more
- If your student is currently enrolled (or attended within the last two years) please contact the last school they attended.
Technology Service Catalog
- Quickly find information about technology services provided to Seattle Public Schools families. Visit the Technology Service Catalog.
- For information about school buses and transportation, options visit our Transportation webpage.
Use The Source to view student schedules, assessment scores, attendance, library information, and secondary student grades on The Source. Read more about the source.
Teachers may use Schoology use to communicate about day-to-day coursework, such as dates and assignments. Read more about Schoology.
Online Student Resources offers links to popular academic resources, such as Typing Agent and Pebble Go.