Family Educator I - Hdstrtnkmihirga@seattleschools.org
Computer Lab Teacher
- Years teaching: I have been an educator at Olympic Hills since 2005.
- Grade levels taught: K, 3, 4 and 5th Grades. While a special educator I worked with everyone from Preschool – Adults
- Past careers/lives before teaching: I have been a certified teacher since 2008. Previously, I was a Special Education Assistant for 10 years.
Book that influenced you most as a child: Little Bear was one of the first books my mom used to read to us. This is the book that gave me a love for reading and learning.
- Special skills/talents: I love Salsa Dancing. I also love making jewelry in my spare time.
- Super power you wish you had: I wish I was able to fly and see the world!
- Your favorite food: I love Italian and Thai foods.
- Oddball facts about yourself: I lived in 3 countries, in 3 different continents and was a new language learner 3 different times. I only speak 2 of those languages now.
Playground/Lunch Supv - Hourlycmpearce@seattleschools.org
Admin Secretary Elementaryfirstname.lastname@example.org
Elementary School Assistantemail@example.com
K-2 504 Coordinator & Special Education Asst/ISE - firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Ed Asst/ISEemail@example.com
I'm a Special Ed IA that is currently working in a PCIS Preschool. I have worked in ACCESS and FOCUS settings mostly. Some other things you may want to know about me; I also LOVE teaching art, drawing and painting, traveling, cooking, EATING, lounging in the sun and kayaking, just to name a few!
Work hard. Play harder.